Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LIGHTS ~ CAMERA ~ ACTION


My a~dorable husband got me a Cannon Rebel XSI for my Birthday/Christmas
What a gift!

I have been snapping away ever sense. I just enrolled for a photography class at U.V.U through a continued education program. It starts at the end of March I am elated. I have always loved photography and took a class back in high school. I have gotten some great shots in my travels over the years but look forward to taking it to the next level. I will be sure to post some pics so you can see my progress.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! I've been working for a photographer since August and it's been such a fantastic experience. She has started training me and eventually I would love to be able to consider myself a "professional". I look forward to seeing some of your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am so excited too!! I'm glad you're taking the class with me and that you're so excited about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am eager to see what amazing photo's you come back with after your trip to portugal!!

    ReplyDelete