Sunday, July 19, 2009

Drum Roll Please.... Portugal Pictures!!!!

A small sampling of pictures from the trip of a lifetime. 1500 pictures taken in all so I am sure more to come....

A river side city called, Porto

Igreja de Santo Clara

Streets of Porto


Summer in the House , at the Casa da Musica
Night of the Sao Joao Festival
All night party... music did not stop until 7:00 A.M


Cathedral in the city of Batalha
construction began in 1388


Roman Ruins in the World Heritge City of Evora


Europe's Southwestern most point
Cape St. Vincent

Modern Lisbon
graffiti on a national monument


Lisbon's local sardine shop


View of the great city of Lisbon


On the streets of Sintra, with hill top castles near by



The best pastry your mouth will ever taste

Monastery in Lisbon, Paid for by the trade of pepper alone
construction began in 1500's


The travelers themselves enjoying the sites.
~
THE END

7 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!! I am so proud of you the pics are awesome and I am in LOVE with this place.. takes me back to our vaca especially the one that looks like cinque terre!! What an awesome trip you 2 shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh i am so jealous, how beautiful. Looks like those photography classes are paying off, great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pic are so sweet, i love them. I want to go some where cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sid the pics are phenomenal girl! Looks like life is treating you and Brandon quite well! Hugs@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures make me want to go back to Europe. I've been twice and can never get enough! P.S. I'm adding you to my blog. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um Hi I believe this sad little blog needs a serious update of pics!!! Like perhaps some BABY BUMP PICS??? :) :) pretty please!!!

    ReplyDelete