Friday, January 9, 2009

NeW yEaR NeW Me.. mORe cOw Bell?

So here I am New Year New Me and I am told I must start a BLOG, drum roll please...

Me and my Main Squeeze ventured off to Texas over New Years and enjoyed putting off all of our 2009 goals until we got home from vacation which ended up being January 6th. I did not take advantage of this at all! If you have been to Texas or hope to visit Texas in the near future be sure to go to your local market to pick up the best blow your mind ice cream you have ever had!

BLUE BELL ICE CREAM






Now I am sure that any flavor will be great but I stayed pretty close to the Cookies and Cream.
I think we also managed to have a Root Beer Float every night in a
ddition to the
Cookies and Cream, Texmex & BBQ.
So in keeping with my goals for this year maybe I should consider jumping on the treadmill!

If you would like to try blow your mind ice cream go to
www.bluebell.com
They will ship it to you!!!








5 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe it actually happened. You posted a blog, and a good one. I give you one big GOLD star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited about this new little adventure you have chosen to take... you will not be let down I can assure you that!!! We are blog buddies now ya hoo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS... I was so rude not to officially WELCOME you to the blogging family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you started a blog! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete